Rooms open at 7:15pm and talks start at 7:30pm
- Held at the Observatory on every CLEAR Wednesday between October and April – unless otherwise stated
- Everyone is welcome to attend and members of BAS will be on hand to answer any questions.
- All times are as per current clock settings (UT in Winter, BST in Summer).
- Observing will take place regardless of the moon phase.
- Observing will also take place on Committee nights.
- There is generally no observing on members evenings (last Wednesday of the month), unless otherwise noted.
Committee meetings are held on the 2nd Wednesday of the month, at the Resource Room. All members are welcome to attend.
7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
BAS Monthly Meeting
Dr Jo Javis: Citizen Science
Bedford School Old Theatre, Bedford Bedfordshire
For more information on the Society’s programme, please contact the Programme Coordinator via the Contact Us page.
If you are able to offer a short (15-20 minute) presentation on any astronomical subject (your own images, observatory building project, etc.) please let us know. Your offer will be much appreciated!! We can help with computers and presentation equipment – we need you and the material!!